- Participating institutions will be highlighted in CNOC electronic and print communications.
- Participating institutions will be highlighted through signage, electronic media, and materials distributed during the annual Cardiac Neurodevelopmental Symposium.
- Free annual membership for all interested personnel at your center/site.
- Your institution’s personnel may run for elected leadership positions on the Cardiac Neurodevelopmental Outcome Collaborative Steering Committee (Chairpersons, Vice Chairpersons, Secretary and Treasurer), as well as the Member-at-large positions.
- Your institution’s personnel may Chair CNOC Standing Committees including the Research, Publications, Education and Training, Database, Membership and Communications, Program and Meeting, and Finance.
- Your site is eligible to serve as the CNOC Data Coordinating Center and CNOC Neurodevelopmental Core.
- Registration for the annual symposium will be offered at a reduced rate for all attendees from your institution, thus allowing you to recoup a portion of your financial contribution each year.