- Free annual membership for all interested personnel at your center/site.
- Registration for the Annual Scientific Sessions is offered at a reduced rate for all attendees from your institution, allowing you to recoup a portion of your financial investment each year.
- Exhibit fees are discounted by 25% for the Annual Scientific Sessions while exhibit space is available.
- Open access to CNOC’s Database Platform.
- Participating institutions will be highlighted in CNOC electronic and print communications.
- Participating institutions will be highlighted through signage, electronic media, and materials distributed during the Annual Scientific Sessions of the Cardiac Neurodevelopmental Outcome Collaborative.
- Your institution’s personnel may run for elected leadership positions on the Cardiac Neurodevelopmental Outcome Collaborative Steering Committee (Chairpersons, Vice Chairpersons, Secretary and Treasurer), as well as the Member-at-large positions.
- Your institution’s personnel may Chair CNOC Standing Committees including the Research, Publications, Education and Training, Database, Membership and Communications, Program and Meetings, Quality Improvement, and Finance.
- Your site is eligible to serve as the CNOC Data Coordinating Center and CNOC Neurodevelopmental Core.