The Annual Scientific Sessions of the Cardiac Neurodevelopmental Outcome Collaborative is an interdisciplinary conference for all providers involved in the care of children and young adults with congenital heart disease, including cardiologists, psychologists, neurologists, nurses, therapists and educators.
7th Annual Scientific Sessions of the Cardiac Neurodevelopmental Outcome Collaborative
June 6-8, 2018
Pre-Conference Workshops: Wednesday, June 6, 1:00 pm
We appreciate your participation in this year’s 7th Annual Scientific Sessions of the Cardiac Neurodevelopmental Outcome Collaborative.
The deadline for submitting evaluations is Sunday, July 15, 2018 11:00:00 PM EDT.
Successful completion of the following is required to receive Continuing Education:
- Attend sessions you have self-selected
- Complete conference evaluation
- Complete credit claims form at the end of the conference evaluation
- Click here https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7thCNOC to access the evaluation.
- Mobile Meeting Guide – Program & Schedule, Faculty, Exhibitors
- CME Accreditation
- Exhibitor and Sponsorship Information
Americans with Disabilities Act: The Cardiac Neurodevelopmental Outcome Collaborative has fully complied with the legal requirements of the ADA and the rules and regulations thereof. If any participant in this educational activity is in need of accessible accommodations (or other considerations such as a mother’s room, nutrition requirements, etc.), please contact CNOC at 804-565-6397 for assistance.