The 10th Annual Scientific Sessions of the Cardiac Neurodevelopmental Outcome Collaborative (CNOC) is an annual presentation of the Society. This interdisciplinary meeting is designed to promote collaboration among all professionals who work with children and young adults with congenital heart disease, including cardiologists, psychologists, neurologists, nurses, therapists and educators.
The meeting will be held in a virtual format and will include a virtual exhibit hall. You are invited to join us!
Virtual Meeting Platform Exhibit
- Company logo
- Contact information
- Company description
- Company social media links
- Company promotional video
- Up to three links to company promotional information (i.e., brochures, sales information, video)
- Message feature
- Live Twitter feed
Learn more at https://www.cardiacneuro.org/exhibits/exhibit-packages/
Exhibit agreements being accepted! To apply for exhibit space, complete the online Letter of Agreement.
Payment is due in full when the Agreement is submitted.
- To pay by credit card, fill in the payment details of the exhibit agreement.
- To pay by check, mark “check” as the payment method on the Agreement. Make the check payable to CNOC and mail the check to CNOC, Attn: Dana Gibson, 2209 Dickens Road, Richmond, Virginia 23230.
The CNOC W-9 is available upon request. Contact Dana Gibson email@example.com.
MEETING PROGRAM AND SCHEDULE
Available on the CNOC website Summer 2021
Dana Gibson | Director of Corporate and Educational Support
2209 Dickens Road | Richmond, VA 23230
T 804-338-6958 | firstname.lastname@example.org