CNOC Annual Meeting Program and Target Audience
The 8th Annual Scientific Sessions of the Cardiac Neurodevelopmental Outcome Collaborative (CNOC) is an annual presentation of the Society. This interdisciplinary meeting is designed to promote collaboration among all professionals who work with children and young adults with congenital heart disease, including cardiologists, psychologists, neurologists, nurses, therapists and educators.
We expect about 250 attendees.
|Thursday, October 10, 2019|
|2:00 – 4:30 pm||Exhibit Move-in|
|5:00 – 7:00 pm||Welcome Reception|
|Friday, October 11, 2019|
|7:00 – 8:15 am||Breakfast with Exhibits|
|10:30 – 11:00 am||Coffee Break with Exhibitors|
|3:45 – 4:15 pm||Coffee Break with Exhibitors|
|Saturday, October 12, 2019|
|7:00 – 8:15 am||Breakfast with Exhibits|
|10:00 – 10:30 am||Coffee Break with Exhibits|
|12:00 – 1:30 pm||Lunch with Exhibitors|
|1:30 – 3:00 pm||Exhibit Move-out|
Exhibitors are welcome to attend all general sessions. Tables should be staffed for meal and break times held in the hall.
Additional details are in the CNOC 2019 Exhibit Prospectus.
EXHIBIT & SPONSORSHIP AGREEMENT
Exhibit Agreements are being accepted! Click HERE to sign up.
A minimum of 50% of the exhibit fee is due when the Exhibit Agreement is submitted. Payment is due in full by August 15, 2019. Payment for an Exhibit/Sponsor Agreement submitted after August 15 must be paid in full at the time of application.
- To pay by credit card, fill in the payment details of the exhibit agreement.
- To pay by check, mark “check” as the payment method on the Exhibit Agreement. Make the check payable to Cardiac Neurodevelopmental Outcome Collaborative and mail the check to CNOC, Attn: Dana Gibson, 2209 Dickens Road, Richmond, Virginia 23230.
The CNOC W-9 is available upon request. Contact Dana Gibson email@example.com.
EXHIBIT FLOOR PLAN
Click here to view the current exhibit hall floor plan. Updated August 16, 2019.
Exhibit space is assigned on a first come, first served basis.
- Exhibit agreements must be submitted prior to exhibit space being assigned.
- Exhibits are TABLETOP – 8’x8′ area
- Space includes a 6 ft tabletop, draped with two chairs
Every effort will be made to accommodate special requests. CNOC cannot guarantee preferences for exhibit space locations.
CNOC reserves the right to add, move or remove exhibit booths if necessary. The floor plan is subject to change.
OTHER PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES
Select these options when completing the Exhibitor and Sponsorship Agreement. Additional details are in the CNOC 2019 Exhibit Prospectus.
|Logo on Meeting Website & Mobile Meeting Guide List of Exhibitors||$250|
|Promotional Insert for Delegate Bag||$500|
|Hotel Key Card Sponsor||$500|
|Meeting Charging Station Sponsor||$3,000|
|Coffee Break Sponsor||$3,000|
|Welcome Reception Sponsor||$7,500|
The 2019 program is available on the MOBILE MEETING GUIDE. The guide will include lecture slides, program schedule, digital posters and presentation schedule, speaker list, attendee list, and meeting room locations.
- Shipping: Using your preferred carrier, mail materials to:
Attn: Sue Morton (CNOC – ADD YOUR COMPANY NAME HERE)
PGCRL Gallery Room
72 Elm Street
Toronto, Ontario, M5G 1H3
Label your packages with all of the above information to ensure it reaches the exhibit hall. Packages will be delivered to the Peter Gilgan Centre for Research and Learning, Gallery Room at 1:00 pm on October 10.
The loading dock is supervised between the hours of 8:00 am and 3:45 pm. For information regarding loading coordination and the storage of small items please email Mark Enman, PGCRL Receiving Supervisor, Logistics (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Power: Power is complimentary and orders are not required. There are standard wall outlets available for exhibitors to use. Be sure to include an extension cord with your display materials in case it is needed.
- Lead Retrieval: The lead retrieval system offered for the conference is iLeads, a cloud based trade show lead capture app that lets you digitally collect and manage information from all of your trade show sales interactions using a smartphone or tablet.
- Parking: Underground parking is available at the hotel. The entrances to the parking facilities are located on Gerrard Street. Valet parking is also available for an additional charge. Valet services can be accessed at both the Elm and Bay Street entrances. Parking charges are subject to change. Please note that underground hotel parking is subject to availability and has a maximum height restriction of 5 feet, 6 inches. Accessible parking spaces are available on parking levels S1 and N5.
EXHIBITOR BADGE REGISTRATION AND PRODUCT/COMPANY DESCRIPTION
Exhibitor badge names and product or company descriptions are due by September 13, 2019. Email your badge names and descriptions to Julie Hitt in the CNOC office, email@example.com.
To order additional exhibit badges, use the CNOC credit card payment form. Badges are $100/badge. Be sure to list the full name(s) for the badge(s) on the payment form.
The Delta Chelsea Hotel, 33 Gerrard Street West, Toronto, Ontario, serves as the host hotel for 8th Annual Scientific Session registrants. Book lodging online, or phone toll free 800-CHELSEA (243-5732) or 416-595-1975.
Dana Gibson | Director of Corporate and Educational Support
2209 Dickens Road | Richmond, VA 23230
T 804-338-6958 | firstname.lastname@example.org