The Annual Scientific Sessions of the Cardiac Neurodevelopmental Outcome Collaborative is an interdisciplinary conference for all providers involved in the care of children and young adults with congenital heart disease, including cardiologists, psychologists, neurologists, nurses, therapists and educators.
8th Annual Scientific Sessions of the Cardiac
Neurodevelopmental Outcome Collaborative
October 11-13, 2019
Scientific sessions will take place at the Peter Gilgan Centre for Research and Learning
at the Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Call for Abstracts through June 30
- Mobile Meeting Guide
- Online Registration HERE
- Registration PDF (payment by check) HERE
- Lodging at a special group rate has been negotiated for CNOC attendees at the Delta Chelsea Hotel, 33 Gerrard Street West, Toronto ON M5G 1Z4. Book lodging online, or phone toll free 1-800-CHELSEA (243-5732) or 416-595-1975. Identify yourself as part of the “Cardiac Neurodevelopmental Outcome Collaborative” and call prior to the cut-off date of September 9 to take advantage of your discounted group rate.
- Conference Participation Justification Letter
- Renew your Passport CNOC will not issue conference refunds due to inability to enter Canada.
Americans with Disabilities Act: The Cardiac Neurodevelopmental Outcome Collaborative has fully complied with the legal requirements of the ADA and the rules and regulations thereof. If any participant in this educational activity is in need of accessible accommodations (or other considerations such as a mother’s room, nutrition requirements, etc.), please contact CNOC at 804-565-6397 for assistance.